Thursday, August 2, 2012

Abduction!

On the evening of July 31, 2012, at aproximately 11:10 pm, Stuffed Mom was taken from her summer residence in Boise, Idaho while attending the birthday party of Bridgette Worthington.  Not having previously planned to attend the party, but being her naturally kind-hearted self, she agreed to attend and take the place of another guest who had deserted the party and a game of "Four On a Couch" early.  Suddenly, a pair of the party guests fled the scene with Stuffed Mom. 

Heidi D. and Rhen K. Zohner

The suspects, well known trouble makers, Rhen Kelton Zohner(aka - Rhenjamin) and Heidi Danette Zohner(aka - Tidy Whitey Heidi) were last seen fleeing the scene in a white Ford Explorer with Stuffed Mom in tow. The vehicle is hauntingly similar to a certain white Ford Bronco.  As the brother and sister duo sped away, Bridgette Claire Worthington made heroic attempts to recover Stuffed Mom by jumping onto the back of the vehicle.  Her failed attempt left her tragicly injured.
 Injuries sustained in rescue attempt.

When asked where she found the courage to attempt such a daring feat, Bridgette replied, "Stuffed Mom has seen me through some very tough times.  We're very close.  I couldn't just stand idly by and watch them take her.  I'm really afraid for her.  You just don't know what these Zohner's can do.........what kind of people they are."  

Mandy Maughan
When asked for a comment, eyewittness, Mandy Maughan, stated, "Bridgette is soooooo brave." 
Surveillance Photo taken at the scene prior to abduction.
 James Worthington
When partygoer, James Worthington was questioned, he stated, "I don't know, they(Stuffed Mom and Rhen Zohner) looked like the were having a good time.  I think Stuffed Mom kind of liked that Zohner fellow. She was smiling."  To that, Bridgette, choking back a sob, replied, "She's always smiling."
Bridgette added, "This is all especially poignant  because I first met Stuffed Mom a year ago on my birthday and now, here I am just one year later left to celebrate my birthday without her."  Her desperate plea followed, "Please return Stuffed Mom to me.  I need her, I really really need her."

Thus far, no sightings of Stuffed Mom have been reported.  If you have any information that might be of help in the safe return of Stuffed Mom and the apprehension of the Zohner Duo, please leave your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I've thought those two looked shady from waaaay back when the TPing picture was taken. I had hoped that 2 years away doing God's work would have helped Mr.Zohner and his wicked ways, but alas it seems not to be the case. I reccommend that a search warrant be sworn out and the property of these two criminals (please include White Ford Explorer on the warrant)be searched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ronda, I agree. It's a shame that he is unreformed. Meanwhile, our hearts are aching with concern for Stuffed Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hypBHnR3iKI

    ReplyDelete